You might occasionally notice a few reports which have some data missing or have only partial data on them. Here are a few reasons why this could happen and what you could do incase it does.
- The report in question was created recently. Newly created reports can sometime take upto 24 hours of processing time.
- The view threshold on the insights is set too high. Navigate to the insight preferences settings and check this.
- No data available for the selected time duration. Change the time duration to see if there's any data available for a different duration.
- The shopper segment used to create the report is too restrictive. Try creating a report with a simpler segment.
- Some reports may require more integration to work fully. This can happen on insights based on revenue, site search, purchases and add to cart events.
- To find more on specific reports with missing data, click here.