Applicable products: Campaigns Maximizer Sales Dashboard GA Visualizer Complete Suite
You can create a search board directly from the search results page or from the common Searchboards page. To create one from the results page follow these steps.
- Run a search from the search box on the top of the screen.
- On the results page you will see a button "Save Search". Click on it.
- Name your board and choose your desired privacy setting and click on the Create button when you are done.
- There you go! you now have a search board. We'll dynamically keep adding to the board if there are any new matches to your search.
To create one from the Searchboards page follow these steps.
- Once you have navigated over to the Seachboards page, you will notice a "Create Searchboard" button, click on it
- Type in a search query, choose your desired privacy level and then click on "Create"